Friday, February 7, 2014

Fitness Friday - My Favorite Running Songs (Part 1)

As mentioned on my short list, I have a 2014 goal of running 10 miles per week. Truth be told, I am already getting a bit sick of the treadmill and the only thing that keeps me going at times is the music I'm jamming out to. I thought it'd be fun to put together a list of my favorite running songs that keep me going! My musical preferences are all over the board, so it's a pretty good mix of alternative, hip-hop and even some classic rock. 

Hopefully there are some new tunes on this list that others will benefit from. I love hearing about and reading others' playlists so please share what you like working out to! 

My (current) running playlist: 

Cults - Abducted
Bruno Mars - Locked out of Heaven
Juanes - A Dios le Pido 
Rihanna - Diamonds
Handsome Furs - I'm Confused
The Spill Canvas - All Over You
Estelle - American Boy
Everclear - Amphetamine
Massive Attack - Angel
Journey - Any Way you Want it
Anberlin - Breaking
Alt-J - Matilda

There's more songs that I incorporate, but I figure I'll save those for another time. 

-AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment