Monday, March 3, 2014

Super Easy Taco Soup

Here in the Midwest we are having a very cold and sleety kind of day. I keep telling myself that winter will have to be over at some point, right? On days like today I really don't feel like doing much except for hanging out on the couch - I definitely don't feel like cooking. A while back I found a recipe on Pinterest for Taco Soup and made some modifications to fit my eating preferences. Not only is it easy to make but it makes quite a bit of food, and it's low in calories! 

Super Easy Taco Soup: 

1 can Green Enchilada Sauce
1 can Cream of Celery Soup - I buy the 98% fat free. 
1 can Red Kidney Beans, rinsed
1 can Black Beans, rinsed
1 can Pinto Beans, rinsed
1 can Sweet Corn, drained
2 cups Veggie Broth
1 packet of Low Sodium Taco Seasoning

Throw everything into a crock pot and let it cook on low for 4 hours. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment