Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Product RAVE!

I wanted to do a quick post about a couple of newly-purchased beauty products I love. First, as mentioned in an earlier post I bought the PTR Max Correcting Pads. I love them!!! I truly feel like my face is more clear and bright. Score!


image from sephora.com 
Second item I bought on a whim after reading about it on some blogs. It is Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush (in Peach Satin). Everyone commented on the texture - it's not a powder, but it isn't a liquid. It's almost like a silly putty consistency. Weird, but fun. It goes on really light - I personally like this, while others found it to be frustrating. I also apply this with my fingers, you can use a brush but IMO that would be more difficult. 
image from Maybelline.com 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just stumbled across this blog and wanted to say thanks for the product reviews. I am going to have to try the PTR pads.

    ReplyDelete